iPC running 3.2 laggy DMX

We have a few iPC's in the shop, and it seems that after upgrading to 3.2 the dmx output lags when using the encoder wheels. DMX output seems to be fine when running an effect or cuelist, but when editing paramaters, the dmx will stop outputting until the encoder wheels stop moving...

Has anyone else seeing this?
Parents
  • I've been having the same problems; laggy response from encoders, mostly when adjusting/fanning banks of leds.

I checked the DMX output window, and it confirms what I'm seeing live, laggy response. Everything performs perfect in cue playback and fader movement.

I tried disabling Artnet outputs as Chris posted, to no avail.

I only have this problem when I use my Template file, or merge from a previous show. When I create a new file, they perform as expected.

EDIT:
    Neglected to mention, I'm also on an IPC, 3.2.1
  • I've been having the same problems; laggy response from encoders, mostly when adjusting/fanning banks of leds.

I checked the DMX output window, and it confirms what I'm seeing live, laggy response. Everything performs perfect in cue playback and fader movement.

I tried disabling Artnet outputs as Chris posted, to no avail.

I only have this problem when I use my Template file, or merge from a previous show. When I create a new file, they perform as expected.

EDIT:
    Neglected to mention, I'm also on an IPC, 3.2.1
Children
No Data
Related