Views Recording Channel Selections

Hi,

Using a showfile created in 3.1.9. Running 3.2.0 on an IPC. I have some views that also seem to be storing channel selections in them. When i select the view, seemingly random channels are selected and palettes or cue editors that are in the views reflect these channel selections. I was editing some views and had some channels selected in the programmer when doing this, so i tried re-recording views with no channels selected but this didn't seem to help. I haven't had a chance to log off and then back on to see if that fixes the problem.

Eric
Parents
  • It sounds like there may a Cue Editor window open under the other windows for example. You may try recalling a view that you see this problem with and close each window one at a time and you may find a cue editor window open. The Cue Editor may be what is causing the selection and values.

I would try rerecording the views and make sure there are not any windows open underneath the top windows.

It also seems like you may have Cue Editors recordrd into your view intentionally. This may be the problem. If so, try recording Views that do not include Cue Editors and see if the problem continues.
  • It sounds like there may a Cue Editor window open under the other windows for example. You may try recalling a view that you see this problem with and close each window one at a time and you may find a cue editor window open. The Cue Editor may be what is causing the selection and values.

I would try rerecording the views and make sure there are not any windows open underneath the top windows.

It also seems like you may have Cue Editors recordrd into your view intentionally. This may be the problem. If so, try recording Views that do not include Cue Editors and see if the problem continues.
Children
No Data
Related