Time on the fly

Hi all,

A quick question: The easiest way to make the hog do the Avolite syntax “Focus+10+palettenr5 (i.e. lights pointing f.o.h)”. Meaning a fly out in 10 seconds…
Even though I certainly don’t fancy the pearl, the syntax above is a powerful tool for busking shows…

Cheers
/ Andreas
Parents
  • Sweet! Thanks all for the reply.

One question though to srautane:

I assume you mean that you could record an empty cue (well, except for the macrocommand of course...) in an own cuelist. How would you write that macrosyntax? Can't remember that goto is a macro command!? But maybe it's just a case of :rtfm:...

And I just want to say that this is why I still (after 12 years) cherish the hog. U can tell the pig in a thousand ways how to do a specific action.
    Earlier on I used a syntax like XOP15 suggested, but I was certain that this wasn't the only nor the easiest way to obtain the desired effect. But now I just can pick a choose:D
  • Sweet! Thanks all for the reply.

One question though to srautane:

I assume you mean that you could record an empty cue (well, except for the macrocommand of course...) in an own cuelist. How would you write that macrosyntax? Can't remember that goto is a macro command!? But maybe it's just a case of :rtfm:...

And I just want to say that this is why I still (after 12 years) cherish the hog. U can tell the pig in a thousand ways how to do a specific action.
    Earlier on I used a syntax like XOP15 suggested, but I was certain that this wasn't the only nor the easiest way to obtain the desired effect. But now I just can pick a choose:D
Children
No Data
Related