Time on the fly

Hi all,

A quick question: The easiest way to make the hog do the Avolite syntax “Focus+10+palettenr5 (i.e. lights pointing f.o.h)”. Meaning a fly out in 10 seconds…
Even though I certainly don’t fancy the pearl, the syntax above is a powerful tool for busking shows…

Cheers
/ Andreas
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;56261]Or when using cue´s for positions (multiple cue's in 1 list)

goto "cue number" time 10 (goto 1 time 10)

and for single cue, cuelists its goto time 10 and press the cuelist (on the touchscreen)

I agree with SanderL, can't find a valid syntax for the macros nor the syntax Hugivd89 refered to. Tried to type the commands in various orders but it only turns red...

Best way to achieve the actions I desire is like ejberendsen suggested and make the opperation in the programmer, which is a bit doll cause I always like my programmer as clean as possible during busking.

Or am I missing something in the "goto+time+10+cuelist"-syntax!?
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;56261]Or when using cue´s for positions (multiple cue's in 1 list)

goto "cue number" time 10 (goto 1 time 10)

and for single cue, cuelists its goto time 10 and press the cuelist (on the touchscreen)

I agree with SanderL, can't find a valid syntax for the macros nor the syntax Hugivd89 refered to. Tried to type the commands in various orders but it only turns red...

Best way to achieve the actions I desire is like ejberendsen suggested and make the opperation in the programmer, which is a bit doll cause I always like my programmer as clean as possible during busking.

Or am I missing something in the "goto+time+10+cuelist"-syntax!?
Children
No Data
Related