Strange behavior with cue lists- play, release, goto

I'm running 3.1.9 hog pc sever on a lenovo i5 laptop with a hog 3 console as a client. I'm getting very strange playback responses on both units. Sometimes after recording the next cue in a list, I can't play to the next cue. Sometimes the chooser lights dont change when I hit a new chooser. When this happens, the output window won't change the grayed numbers reflecting the chosen chooser.
I should state this- I had originally set up a lenovo x60 tablet wirelessly through a cisco E3000 router. This has always worked in the past, but something went wrong with the wireless and I wasn't able to log in. Since then I disconnected the router and have been only using the server and the one client console. I thought the problem was my wireless, but it has been disconnected and I am still having issues.
Any thought greatly appreciated!
Parents
  • Hey fellas, same problems over here (which is why I'm searching the forums....) Fujitsu Tablet Win. 7, WHIII, Acer Notebook (server) Win7, DP2000, all on v3.1.9. My question is this: What should the gateway, netmask and DNS for each component be set to? Specifically the gateway and netmask. As the WH system works as multiple "virtual" network components (playback, programmer, server, etc.) would that have an effect on functionality. I've noticed this problem more so with the Hog3 console than the tablet. But yes, nothing shows as changing on the chosen master window, however if one watches the little box on the display over the "Choose" button, one can see the cues running. Usually anyway.
  • Hey fellas, same problems over here (which is why I'm searching the forums....) Fujitsu Tablet Win. 7, WHIII, Acer Notebook (server) Win7, DP2000, all on v3.1.9. My question is this: What should the gateway, netmask and DNS for each component be set to? Specifically the gateway and netmask. As the WH system works as multiple "virtual" network components (playback, programmer, server, etc.) would that have an effect on functionality. I've noticed this problem more so with the Hog3 console than the tablet. But yes, nothing shows as changing on the chosen master window, however if one watches the little box on the display over the "Choose" button, one can see the cues running. Usually anyway.
Children
No Data
Related