FullBoar unresponsive touch screen

Very odd. The left hand touch screen displays properly and will calibrate, but is completely unresponsive to touch. Track ball works fine. I can even calibrate from the control panel. Happens with existing or new show. Tried reseating cards and connectors.

Any suggestions?
Parents
  • I was totally unsuccessful getting this screen to operate. The console, subrented by my vendor, was running 3.1.8. I did a partial restore from the hard drive. The partial restore took the console down to 3.0.8! Still no joy. Nice to have a vendor that keeps their software current.

Anyway, I downloaded and installed 3.2, and everything works. Still a mystery to me.
  • I was totally unsuccessful getting this screen to operate. The console, subrented by my vendor, was running 3.1.8. I did a partial restore from the hard drive. The partial restore took the console down to 3.0.8! Still no joy. Nice to have a vendor that keeps their software current.

Anyway, I downloaded and installed 3.2, and everything works. Still a mystery to me.
Children
No Data
Related