XKeys

There's a thread about this in an old iPC area, but I thought I'd get more eyes here.

Has anyone used any of the Xkeys products successfully with any of the consoles, specifically Full Boar?

I would like to use this to activate Scenes/Cue Lists.

Cheers,

Phil
Parents
  • The xkeys just sends keystrokes as if they were typed on a USB keyboard. So, using the xkeys you'll be able to do anything you can do with keyboard shortcuts.

So, to run a cue that's not on a playback, you could have the xkeys send "list 1 enter".

Beware that this isn't exactly like having a proper wing. The "list 1 enter" will only work if your command line is blank. You'll have to be in mapped mode too (as if you'd pressed the pause/break key).
  • The xkeys just sends keystrokes as if they were typed on a USB keyboard. So, using the xkeys you'll be able to do anything you can do with keyboard shortcuts.

So, to run a cue that's not on a playback, you could have the xkeys send "list 1 enter".

Beware that this isn't exactly like having a proper wing. The "list 1 enter" will only work if your command line is blank. You'll have to be in mapped mode too (as if you'd pressed the pause/break key).
Children
No Data
Related