Defaut Color for Color Palettes

Not sure if this has been requested before but I would to have the ability to set the default color mode for the color palette window to auto mode so that I do not need to set each of them individually each time I create a new color palette. Maybe there can be a default color mode for each type of palette.
Parents
  • The color mode that is recorded in to a palette or cue is always the mode that you are currently using (and which is shown in the programmer).

If you are currently using the HSI model then the palette will be recorded with HS values. If you are using the CMY model then the palette will be recorded with CMY values. If you are using RGB intensit values to adjust an LED source then the values must be recorded in to an intensity palette or masked properly to be recorded in to a color palette.

Phil
  • The color mode that is recorded in to a palette or cue is always the mode that you are currently using (and which is shown in the programmer).

If you are currently using the HSI model then the palette will be recorded with HS values. If you are using the CMY model then the palette will be recorded with CMY values. If you are using RGB intensit values to adjust an LED source then the values must be recorded in to an intensity palette or masked properly to be recorded in to a color palette.

Phil
Children
No Data
Related