FX problem after updating a cue

I have an pan FX with low speed and small size (like 2bpm, 3 degrees)
After updating something (like a desk channel intensity) to the cue the effect does not run smoothly anymore.

The cue I'm updating has the FX as tracked information.
If I run the cue what is the source of FX and then the cues with tracked information, it runs smoothly again.
Also if I suck the FX to the programmer from the cue, it runs smoothly.

I haven't tried what happens if the FX is recorded as hard values.

But it seems the console has problems asserting the cue with tracked FX after updating.
Parents
  • Do you have two DPs outputting the same ArtNet data on the same system?

Yes, I have. Art-Net can have multiple servers.
    My DPs have different Fixture link (Art-Net server) IP addresses.
    My nodes are set so that one of the DPs is the primary source and when it fails the nodes start to listen the other one.
    In Luminex nodes it's called IP backup mode.

This could certainly bring down a system in a hurry since your ArtNet recievers wouldn't know which source to pay attention to first.

That could be the case if my DPs have the same fixture link address. But, they don't.

How do you explain that the jumpy FX can be seen in output window and goes away when data is sucked to programmer? (Check the video)
  • Do you have two DPs outputting the same ArtNet data on the same system?

Yes, I have. Art-Net can have multiple servers.
    My DPs have different Fixture link (Art-Net server) IP addresses.
    My nodes are set so that one of the DPs is the primary source and when it fails the nodes start to listen the other one.
    In Luminex nodes it's called IP backup mode.

This could certainly bring down a system in a hurry since your ArtNet recievers wouldn't know which source to pay attention to first.

That could be the case if my DPs have the same fixture link address. But, they don't.

How do you explain that the jumpy FX can be seen in output window and goes away when data is sucked to programmer? (Check the video)
Children
No Data
Related