FX problem after updating a cue

I have an pan FX with low speed and small size (like 2bpm, 3 degrees)
After updating something (like a desk channel intensity) to the cue the effect does not run smoothly anymore.

The cue I'm updating has the FX as tracked information.
If I run the cue what is the source of FX and then the cues with tracked information, it runs smoothly again.
Also if I suck the FX to the programmer from the cue, it runs smoothly.

I haven't tried what happens if the FX is recorded as hard values.

But it seems the console has problems asserting the cue with tracked FX after updating.
Parents
  • :dunce: Ok... problem solved.
    Thanks guys being patient and helping me.
    The reason was on Art-Net side.
    A couple of weeks ago I did some changes how my DMX lines are run in the theatre. I moved two DMX lines from FOH to gallery, cause there was a node which was closer to the fixtures.
    I thought all my outlets in Luminex nodes were set properly, but now I checked everything again. For some unknown reason I had wrong custom merging mode in two outlets which I hadn't used before.
    They were in LTP mode so it's kind of obvious what happens when DPs are in different sync.
    Now everything is set up correctly and runs smoothly.

Sorry guys.
  • :dunce: Ok... problem solved.
    Thanks guys being patient and helping me.
    The reason was on Art-Net side.
    A couple of weeks ago I did some changes how my DMX lines are run in the theatre. I moved two DMX lines from FOH to gallery, cause there was a node which was closer to the fixtures.
    I thought all my outlets in Luminex nodes were set properly, but now I checked everything again. For some unknown reason I had wrong custom merging mode in two outlets which I hadn't used before.
    They were in LTP mode so it's kind of obvious what happens when DPs are in different sync.
    Now everything is set up correctly and runs smoothly.

Sorry guys.
Children
No Data
Related