Couple of questions (programming related)

Having a few questions when programming an iPC...New to programming and don't understand a few things. Really appreciate any advice for the questions below:

1.) On each cuelist, I'm seeing that the "cuelist" number doesn't match up to the fader that it's on. For example, my list of cues on the last fader (#10), has a number "3:" in front the list name I gave it. How do I edit the number in front of it so it can match up with the fader its on? How come it doesn't match up with the fader its on?

2.) Is there a way to print out the patch list on the console? I noticed a small "printer" looking icon on the patch window. What kind of printer?

3.) Lets say I recorded a cue with 10 CMY moving head fixtures and accidentally set the Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow at 0% but would rather have the previous cue track the colors onto the cue that I set the 0% at...how can I delete the CMY parameters that I recorded onto the cue?

4.) I double tapped "Scene" and don't understand in what scenario could you would use "scenes"??

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Parents
  • 1.) You can have many cuelists and move them around from fader to fader depending on how you want your console setup. You can also not have them on a fader and still run them via macros, or from the LIST Pallet.

2.) Like Chad said, HOG PC, and don't worry about not seeing your windows printer, it should go to the windows default.

3.) And another way...
    Press Choose over the Cuelist fader
    Grab the 10 fixtures in the programmer
    dial some CMY levels (anything)
    press RECORD
    press CUE, enter cue #
    press REMOVE on bottom right hand monitor
    press Enter

4.) Think of them as single cue looks. Many uses.
  • 1.) You can have many cuelists and move them around from fader to fader depending on how you want your console setup. You can also not have them on a fader and still run them via macros, or from the LIST Pallet.

2.) Like Chad said, HOG PC, and don't worry about not seeing your windows printer, it should go to the windows default.

3.) And another way...
    Press Choose over the Cuelist fader
    Grab the 10 fixtures in the programmer
    dial some CMY levels (anything)
    press RECORD
    press CUE, enter cue #
    press REMOVE on bottom right hand monitor
    press Enter

4.) Think of them as single cue looks. Many uses.
Children
No Data
Related