Random Roadhog freezes

Since 3.2 I have been experiencing several random crashes where the console is unresponsive. There is no real trigger to cause it, sometimes it will hang after idling for a few hours or while normal programming. Upon opening the processes window, the playback process has stopped and a log-off/on clears it up for a while.
The desk has generated two .dmp files, where should I upload them to?

The problem persisted when updating to 3.2.1 so no resolution with that.
It's a Road Hog with 2 playback wings and IOgear USB>VGA adapter, but the problem still happens with nothing but power to the desk.
Parents
  • Send the dmps to me using highend.wetransfer.com/ and my email chris.muenchow at barco.com.

Go ahead and double check something for me. Open up the network window (setup, network), right click on the DP8000 and click settings. In the settings window see what your fixture link adapter settings are set to and see if any art-net universes are enabled.

I highly doubt anything in those settings is causing the problem but its worth looking at in the mean time.

Also are you using any comment macros in your cues?
  • Send the dmps to me using highend.wetransfer.com/ and my email chris.muenchow at barco.com.

Go ahead and double check something for me. Open up the network window (setup, network), right click on the DP8000 and click settings. In the settings window see what your fixture link adapter settings are set to and see if any art-net universes are enabled.

I highly doubt anything in those settings is causing the problem but its worth looking at in the mean time.

Also are you using any comment macros in your cues?
Children
No Data
Related