Random Roadhog freezes

Since 3.2 I have been experiencing several random crashes where the console is unresponsive. There is no real trigger to cause it, sometimes it will hang after idling for a few hours or while normal programming. Upon opening the processes window, the playback process has stopped and a log-off/on clears it up for a while.
The desk has generated two .dmp files, where should I upload them to?

The problem persisted when updating to 3.2.1 so no resolution with that.
It's a Road Hog with 2 playback wings and IOgear USB>VGA adapter, but the problem still happens with nothing but power to the desk.
Parents
  • I have had SEVERAL separate consoles crash since updating all consoles to the latest software, v3.2.1. Unfortunately these crashes have been right in the middle of shows or worse, film shoots. Any word on what is going on? From what I have read this is happening to several people.

I am going to step the consoles back down to v3.2.0 for now and see if that will fix the issue until a more stable version is released. Any thoughts?
  • I have had SEVERAL separate consoles crash since updating all consoles to the latest software, v3.2.1. Unfortunately these crashes have been right in the middle of shows or worse, film shoots. Any word on what is going on? From what I have read this is happening to several people.

I am going to step the consoles back down to v3.2.0 for now and see if that will fix the issue until a more stable version is released. Any thoughts?
Children
No Data
Related