Random Roadhog freezes

Since 3.2 I have been experiencing several random crashes where the console is unresponsive. There is no real trigger to cause it, sometimes it will hang after idling for a few hours or while normal programming. Upon opening the processes window, the playback process has stopped and a log-off/on clears it up for a while.
The desk has generated two .dmp files, where should I upload them to?

The problem persisted when updating to 3.2.1 so no resolution with that.
It's a Road Hog with 2 playback wings and IOgear USB>VGA adapter, but the problem still happens with nothing but power to the desk.
Parents
  • OK, showfile is on its way.
    I can't really say that there is one specific action that is causing the issue. I believe it happens more during playback, sometimes even when idle. I thought it was triggering scenes, but I can't get it to fail consistently that way.

Roadhog is connected to the older version IOGEAR USB to VGA adapter via one rear USB port and the other goes to playback wing#1. Wing#2 daisy-chained to wing#1.
    ELO 17" touchscreen USB and keyboard are taking up the 2 hub ports on wing#2.
    I tried running without the VGA adapter and ext monitor disabled, I am still experiencing the crash.
  • OK, showfile is on its way.
    I can't really say that there is one specific action that is causing the issue. I believe it happens more during playback, sometimes even when idle. I thought it was triggering scenes, but I can't get it to fail consistently that way.

Roadhog is connected to the older version IOGEAR USB to VGA adapter via one rear USB port and the other goes to playback wing#1. Wing#2 daisy-chained to wing#1.
    ELO 17" touchscreen USB and keyboard are taking up the 2 hub ports on wing#2.
    I tried running without the VGA adapter and ext monitor disabled, I am still experiencing the crash.
Children
No Data
Related