Hog3 widget not loading help!

I am having issues with the driver installing the single dmx widget in windows 7. Can I have some help with this? Is there anything I can do. It gives me the error that it cant be loaded. I loaded my superwidget and it works perfectly. Thanks.
Parents
  • Well, the good news is that if that the super widget is loading more than likely the regular widget drivers are lying around.

Plug in the widget, open up windows device manager, look for the troubled widget, right click on the widget, and select update driver. Don't use the search automatically option. Instead pick the option that lets you pick the driver. Follow the wizard and you should be able to find and load the driver.

Also, which version is installed?
  • Well, the good news is that if that the super widget is loading more than likely the regular widget drivers are lying around.

Plug in the widget, open up windows device manager, look for the troubled widget, right click on the widget, and select update driver. Don't use the search automatically option. Instead pick the option that lets you pick the driver. Follow the wizard and you should be able to find and load the driver.

Also, which version is installed?
Children
No Data
Related