Hue IPCB Fader

I've been trying to set up a couple of color mixing faders by isolating hue and saturation to IPCB faders. Saturation works just fine, but Hue is starting at 360 and not traveling through the range until brought up to full and then runs through while it's being brought back down. Rinse, repeat. Is there a way to configure it to run in BOTH directions?
Parents
  • I recorded the cue at 359. I'll try it later, but I think if I set the end point as zero I'll never get out of red.

Also while we're on it; I recorded a list full of intensity parameters: i.e. full, pulse, wave, alt, etc... Full is the only one with hard values in it, the rest are effects generated based on that first cue. Now I was playing with the fader the other day and it faded in the effect levels, which I thought was cool and handy. I think it was doing that as part of a bug (H3PC) because I can't repeat that behavior. Now it only controls intensity (I've tried Manual, ICPB and I Fade) in all the patterns.
  • I recorded the cue at 359. I'll try it later, but I think if I set the end point as zero I'll never get out of red.

Also while we're on it; I recorded a list full of intensity parameters: i.e. full, pulse, wave, alt, etc... Full is the only one with hard values in it, the rest are effects generated based on that first cue. Now I was playing with the fader the other day and it faded in the effect levels, which I thought was cool and handy. I think it was doing that as part of a bug (H3PC) because I can't repeat that behavior. Now it only controls intensity (I've tried Manual, ICPB and I Fade) in all the patterns.
Children
No Data
Related