Missing Function in 3.2.1

I used in the previous software version the main playback bar as an extra Playback.

When i moved an list onto the Choose button in the middel section i could use this as an extra playback. Now i cannot move a list there anymore.

Is there a reason why this is removed?

Greetings
Parents
  • Sounds like you are talking about the center choose button. The currently functionality in 3.2.0 is actually closer to what the button was originally set out to do which is let you choose any list so that if you choose a virtual master it’s a master for that list. We're basically half way there now.

Indeed in older versions you could put a list on the master choose, but it didn’t always work right with the command line and other features of the console. There was a bunch of special case code to support it, but it still didn’t work well.
  • Sounds like you are talking about the center choose button. The currently functionality in 3.2.0 is actually closer to what the button was originally set out to do which is let you choose any list so that if you choose a virtual master it’s a master for that list. We're basically half way there now.

Indeed in older versions you could put a list on the master choose, but it didn’t always work right with the command line and other features of the console. There was a bunch of special case code to support it, but it still didn’t work well.
Children
No Data
Related