3.2.1 Updates not taking

On a job at the moment and have twice had updates not recording. It happened with a bunch of Generic RGBA fixtures. I kept trying and it only started working when I shut all palette screens.

I have just had it happen again while updating intensitys of dimmer channels. It would not record or merge these either and I had to log off the show and restart the show.

The software is 3.2.1 on a Roadhog
Parents
  • I am updating a cue only. I have to say since writing the post up until now it has been updating perfectly.

One thing I did notice when I restarted the show I noticed one of the updates had changed on the restart, so it would seem it was not showing the change in the output window.

I would have liked to have had more time to analyze what was going on but the show was moments away from starting and I did have time to play around!
  • I am updating a cue only. I have to say since writing the post up until now it has been updating perfectly.

One thing I did notice when I restarted the show I noticed one of the updates had changed on the restart, so it would seem it was not showing the change in the output window.

I would have liked to have had more time to analyze what was going on but the show was moments away from starting and I did have time to play around!
Children
No Data
Related