Bugs? 3.2.1 (iPC)

Hello,

Yesterday at the show i had these problems:

When holding Choose above a fader, the display would not show me the 2 rate`s. After a restart of the console, it was back. It happend after a few songs.

A few times during programming, the playback freezed, usually when i want to activate a scene.

Not really shure if it is a bug, or something of 3.2. In my screens i always have a empty 'chosen master'screen with my cuelist in it, so that when i press choose, i can see all my cue`s in that list. Now i have to double tap on choose, and then the cuelist comes on top of the empty one. The same thing with the playback options. I need to double press choose, and then again the playbackoptions, instead of using the screen there already is.

I hope all is clear. Thank you.
Parents
  • Hi Michael.

The entire option toolbar doesn`t show up.

I think i have the same bug on the IPC with triggering fast scene`s.

About my last comment. I will try it to explain clear as possible, if you still don`t understand it, i would like to hear it! What i do: double tap on choose above a master, so that i get the screen where i can see all the cue`s in that list. (See page 223 of the manual, the first image on that page is it). Normally when i tap on choose of an other master, the screen will change to the cue`s of the list i have under that master. In 2.3.1 he will not always do that. Than i have to double tap on the choose of the second master to see that screen.

I hope it is more clear? :)
  • Hi Michael.

The entire option toolbar doesn`t show up.

I think i have the same bug on the IPC with triggering fast scene`s.

About my last comment. I will try it to explain clear as possible, if you still don`t understand it, i would like to hear it! What i do: double tap on choose above a master, so that i get the screen where i can see all the cue`s in that list. (See page 223 of the manual, the first image on that page is it). Normally when i tap on choose of an other master, the screen will change to the cue`s of the list i have under that master. In 2.3.1 he will not always do that. Than i have to double tap on the choose of the second master to see that screen.

I hope it is more clear? :)
Children
No Data
Related