Bugs? 3.2.1 (iPC)

Hello,

Yesterday at the show i had these problems:

When holding Choose above a fader, the display would not show me the 2 rate`s. After a restart of the console, it was back. It happend after a few songs.

A few times during programming, the playback freezed, usually when i want to activate a scene.

Not really shure if it is a bug, or something of 3.2. In my screens i always have a empty 'chosen master'screen with my cuelist in it, so that when i press choose, i can see all my cue`s in that list. Now i have to double tap on choose, and then the cuelist comes on top of the empty one. The same thing with the playback options. I need to double press choose, and then again the playbackoptions, instead of using the screen there already is.

I hope all is clear. Thank you.
Parents
  • This cuelist window "freeze" is happening here also. It has happened three times to me this month. The showfiles were different.
    Today the cuelist window stopped showing current cue and after a while the playback bar also did not advance. Cues were playing back fine.
    The desktop was working, but I decided to restart it. The problem went away for a while ( I think), but came back pretty soon.
    I updated a cue and update window was in correct cue.
    In log window I had somekind malformed PB packet error. I can send you the log tomorrow.
    Log off and back fixed the problem.
    My setup is H3 + 2xDP8000
  • This cuelist window "freeze" is happening here also. It has happened three times to me this month. The showfiles were different.
    Today the cuelist window stopped showing current cue and after a while the playback bar also did not advance. Cues were playing back fine.
    The desktop was working, but I decided to restart it. The problem went away for a while ( I think), but came back pretty soon.
    I updated a cue and update window was in correct cue.
    In log window I had somekind malformed PB packet error. I can send you the log tomorrow.
    Log off and back fixed the problem.
    My setup is H3 + 2xDP8000
Children
No Data
Related