Nudge Up/Down

Is there a keyboard stroke that can do Nudge Up or Nudge Down?

I'm also looking for a way to release a virtual master, using the keyboard...

I'm putting a little setup in a space, but there won't be any programming wings or anything... So they'll run scenes or cuelists as single looks... I'm thinking I may just set them all to 'release on another go' as that will be an easily explained and expected behaviour... But for my own sake, I was looking through the manual trying to find a way to release the VM...
Parents
  • What do you mean by nudge up/down? Cuelist master intensity?

In terms of releasing VM there are no simple keyboard shortcuts to release VMs individually. I would recommend that if you are building single cue cuelists that you record a second blank cue into each list and put a RL comment macro on the second cue that will release the list. That way a single click in the cuelist directory will play the cue and a second click will release the cue. Of course, if you are building large cuestacks this may not be an good solution.
  • What do you mean by nudge up/down? Cuelist master intensity?

In terms of releasing VM there are no simple keyboard shortcuts to release VMs individually. I would recommend that if you are building single cue cuelists that you record a second blank cue into each list and put a RL comment macro on the second cue that will release the list. That way a single click in the cuelist directory will play the cue and a second click will release the cue. Of course, if you are building large cuestacks this may not be an good solution.
Children
No Data
Related