Hog 3PC and ESP Vision 2.2

OK.. so i just started using Vision 2.2.. its the demo version.. it just gives me something to play with on my time off and learn the hogpc program better.. BUT now they wont "sync" together.. ive been running them for about a week or less now and everythings been ok.. but the past 36 hours has been hell.. first i would be in the middle of making scenes, cues, etc. and then more than half the fixtures on the visualizer would stop working.. NOW they wont sync together.. the wholehog DP window keeps telling me "waiting for node association" any info or help would be VERY MUCH appreciated!!
Parents
  • First thing to try is hitting the reconnect button in the connectivity window.

If that doesn't help then it sounds like sounds like the connectivity application is not seeing patch information from the console. Double check the "user number" in the connectivity window and make sure it is set to 1 as well as the console's net num set to 1.

Check your task manager window in Windows and make sure there is only one ESP.exe running.

Also check the patch settings of the connectivity app by clicking on the patch button in the connectivity window and make sure the patch routing all looks correct. You will also want to make sure you have something patched on the console to the appropriate DP8000.
  • First thing to try is hitting the reconnect button in the connectivity window.

If that doesn't help then it sounds like sounds like the connectivity application is not seeing patch information from the console. Double check the "user number" in the connectivity window and make sure it is set to 1 as well as the console's net num set to 1.

Check your task manager window in Windows and make sure there is only one ESP.exe running.

Also check the patch settings of the connectivity app by clicking on the patch button in the connectivity window and make sure the patch routing all looks correct. You will also want to make sure you have something patched on the console to the appropriate DP8000.
Children
No Data
Related