Problem with drivers for wing and widget

Hi!

I have a problem with the drivers for the wing and DMX-widget. Previously i ran software version 3.1.7, and everything worked fine, but when i tried to upgrade to a newer version, windows couldn't the drivers for the DMX-widget and the programming wing. It finds the driver and are installing them, but at the end i get the error message "Could not install hardware", "Access denied" (Translated from swedish). If i install 3.1.7 again it works just fine...
Parents
  • Are you familiar with using the device manager in Windows? I believe the next step is to open device manager, click on the widgets and wings as they show up in device manager and right clicking uninstalling the drivers, and then trying to run the Hog3PC installer again, choosing repair, and then trying to load the drivers again by refreshing the windows device manager. If that continues to give you problems we might have to look into manually choosing and loading the drivers for the problematic devices.
  • Are you familiar with using the device manager in Windows? I believe the next step is to open device manager, click on the widgets and wings as they show up in device manager and right clicking uninstalling the drivers, and then trying to run the Hog3PC installer again, choosing repair, and then trying to load the drivers again by refreshing the windows device manager. If that continues to give you problems we might have to look into manually choosing and loading the drivers for the problematic devices.
Children
No Data
Related