Problem with drivers for wing and widget

Hi!

I have a problem with the drivers for the wing and DMX-widget. Previously i ran software version 3.1.7, and everything worked fine, but when i tried to upgrade to a newer version, windows couldn't the drivers for the DMX-widget and the programming wing. It finds the driver and are installing them, but at the end i get the error message "Could not install hardware", "Access denied" (Translated from swedish). If i install 3.1.7 again it works just fine...
Parents
  • Were you able to completely remove and reinstall the drivers? For the single dmx widget the selected driver should be "High End DMX Widget" and for the playback wing the driver will be "High End Playback Wing".

You shouldn't see any flying pig drivers.

You might need to also check to make sure your UAC (user access control) settings are set to "never notify" and you might also need to turn off any semantic or mcafee or other protection software that might be blocking access to loading drivers on your machine.
  • Were you able to completely remove and reinstall the drivers? For the single dmx widget the selected driver should be "High End DMX Widget" and for the playback wing the driver will be "High End Playback Wing".

You shouldn't see any flying pig drivers.

You might need to also check to make sure your UAC (user access control) settings are set to "never notify" and you might also need to turn off any semantic or mcafee or other protection software that might be blocking access to loading drivers on your machine.
Children
No Data
Related