Problem with drivers for wing and widget

Hi!

I have a problem with the drivers for the wing and DMX-widget. Previously i ran software version 3.1.7, and everything worked fine, but when i tried to upgrade to a newer version, windows couldn't the drivers for the DMX-widget and the programming wing. It finds the driver and are installing them, but at the end i get the error message "Could not install hardware", "Access denied" (Translated from swedish). If i install 3.1.7 again it works just fine...
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Gildebrand;57366]Windows finds the drivers, but still get the access denied message.
    to produce a log of a failed device setup:

[LIST=1]
    unplug your widget
    complete the resolution steps listed at: How to enable verbose logging on a Windows XP-based computer

i suggest a LogLevel of 2000FFFF rather than the recommended 0000FFFF

plug in your widget
    complete the Found New Hardware or Update Driver Wizard to the best of your ability
    set LogLevel back to 0
    find detailed information about this setup attempt at C:\Windows\setupapi.log
  • [QUOTE=Gildebrand;57366]Windows finds the drivers, but still get the access denied message.
    to produce a log of a failed device setup:

[LIST=1]
    unplug your widget
    complete the resolution steps listed at: How to enable verbose logging on a Windows XP-based computer

i suggest a LogLevel of 2000FFFF rather than the recommended 0000FFFF

plug in your widget
    complete the Found New Hardware or Update Driver Wizard to the best of your ability
    set LogLevel back to 0
    find detailed information about this setup attempt at C:\Windows\setupapi.log
Children
No Data
Related