DP8000 Kernal Panic again...

Last weekend, we had a DP kernal panic during an event. Of course, it took down the whole event while it was rebooting. I took it with a grain of salt.

Saturday, we had ANOTHER DP kernal panic during an event and reset during an event.

We are on 3.2.1.

Hog3
DP8K
18 Pathport Nodes (on separate network)

The only thing on the HogNet is the Hog3 and the DP8K.

I have gone back to the original suggestion of doing a hard reboot of the DP8K before every event (it normally stays on all the time).

Jon
Parents
  • [QUOTE=c_muenchow;57282]Hey Jon,

That is awful. My suspicion is that it either related to the uptime or the fixture link network. Can you send me all the settings you have for the DP8000's fixture link port?

IP
    Subnet
    Gateway

I got two DPs running here. They are clones and running art-net (unicast). No DMX at all. If they are continuously on about a week one of them usually crashes...
  • [QUOTE=c_muenchow;57282]Hey Jon,

That is awful. My suspicion is that it either related to the uptime or the fixture link network. Can you send me all the settings you have for the DP8000's fixture link port?

IP
    Subnet
    Gateway

I got two DPs running here. They are clones and running art-net (unicast). No DMX at all. If they are continuously on about a week one of them usually crashes...
Children
No Data
Related