Hog 3 Crash

Running Road Hog with software release 3.2.1.

Renaming a show backup file causes programmer and touchscreens to crash. Playbacks are still active and executing. Anyone else have something similar to this happen?
Parents
  • I had a similar problem I reported shortly after the release of 3.2.0

"When backing up my show to a USB Flash Drive, I deleted a folder on the console, created a new one (also on console), and tried to re-name the new folder. It wouldn't take the new name, after hitting enter, there was no change to the new folder's name. I attempted this 3 times, on the 3rd (or 4th) time both screens went completely blank (except for cursor). Faders remained functional. I performed a hard restart, launched the show, and once again to my surprise the folder had been successfully renamed. "

I have not a problem since, or been able to re-create it.
  • I had a similar problem I reported shortly after the release of 3.2.0

"When backing up my show to a USB Flash Drive, I deleted a folder on the console, created a new one (also on console), and tried to re-name the new folder. It wouldn't take the new name, after hitting enter, there was no change to the new folder's name. I attempted this 3 times, on the 3rd (or 4th) time both screens went completely blank (except for cursor). Faders remained functional. I performed a hard restart, launched the show, and once again to my surprise the folder had been successfully renamed. "

I have not a problem since, or been able to re-create it.
Children
No Data
Related