Roadhog Midi issues on 3.2.1

I'm working on an install with a roadhog being driven by cuelab and finally started to program today, and the hog will not acknowledge any midi commands (MSC or timecode.) The Midi interface does not show up on the main launch screen, but does show up once the showfile loads.

I've checked all the showfile and console settings and the settings are correct, and the "midi in" light on the interface lights up when I send midi from the computer, but the software doesn't respond. I've tried both MSC and timecode from qlab, as well as timecode (both 30 and 24fps) from protools and logic as well.

Thanks
Andy
Parents
  • I need to correct and clarify some things here.

Beginning in version 3.2.0 the Road Hog supports all generic windows MIDI class devices that work without 3rd party drivers (such as the ALESIS Q49 and MAudio Keystudio 49). In addition we also continued support for the existing Midi Uno devices that we shipped and working using the Maudio supplied device driver that device used to require.

With the latest model shipment of Midi Uno device Maudio does appear to have gone down the generic windows MIDI class device route. It does appear that most Midi I/O functions still work in this setup (MSC, Midi Notes) with the exception of midi timecode. We are still investigating this and will be working with Maudio to determine why midi timecode is not functional in the newest device they are shipping that uses the MIDI class device driver.
  • I need to correct and clarify some things here.

Beginning in version 3.2.0 the Road Hog supports all generic windows MIDI class devices that work without 3rd party drivers (such as the ALESIS Q49 and MAudio Keystudio 49). In addition we also continued support for the existing Midi Uno devices that we shipped and working using the Maudio supplied device driver that device used to require.

With the latest model shipment of Midi Uno device Maudio does appear to have gone down the generic windows MIDI class device route. It does appear that most Midi I/O functions still work in this setup (MSC, Midi Notes) with the exception of midi timecode. We are still investigating this and will be working with Maudio to determine why midi timecode is not functional in the newest device they are shipping that uses the MIDI class device driver.
Children
No Data
Related