3.2.1 iPC issues

So I have updated our iPc and having a couple issues.
If I rename a number of lists in the lists window, the fader labels stop updating and the console locks up.
Separate issue that started today, the front panel will power down and stop responding forcing me to hard reboot. I am hoping that this is a cable or internal plug issue that I can solve once tonights show is done.

Anyone have any experiences close that might give me a clue.

James Dike
Sony Centre
Parents
  • James

Problem #1
    This is something we have not seen before. I will look into this and see if I can recreate the crash.
    When your console locks up when changing names can you please grab the dump and log file and send it to us?
    Log File - Pig+Open+1 right click on the grey boarder and save (this will save in the logs folder)
    Dump File - setup - shows - file browser - logs

Problem #2
    Sounds like a process is not responding, does this occur after you crash from changing names?
    Are you triggering a bunch of Scenes?
    When in this state please hit Pig+Open+Backspace, this will let us know what process is not responding.
  • James

Problem #1
    This is something we have not seen before. I will look into this and see if I can recreate the crash.
    When your console locks up when changing names can you please grab the dump and log file and send it to us?
    Log File - Pig+Open+1 right click on the grey boarder and save (this will save in the logs folder)
    Dump File - setup - shows - file browser - logs

Problem #2
    Sounds like a process is not responding, does this occur after you crash from changing names?
    Are you triggering a bunch of Scenes?
    When in this state please hit Pig+Open+Backspace, this will let us know what process is not responding.
Children
No Data
Related