iPC - Broken Touchscreens

Hi there,

I've a iPC console with both Touchscreens not working (no video, no touch), dunno why.

I've tried with other ELO 12" monitors (1715L) and I can see the image, but I'm not able to configure them as touch screens, I can view only one of them... (using xpe 8.6.1).

Can I use 17185L as iPC monitors? or must buy a 12" one? if so, can I use the new model 1215L without problem?

Cheers,
Parents
  • Yes, I did.

In fact, only 1 touchscreen is detected (DEVICE 1)...
    If I conect both separately I cna manage both to work, but when I connect them together then only DEVICE 1 appears, I've tried to remove this device 1 and re-detect, but then detects the DEVICE 2 but not the DEVICE 1, and if I delete DEVICE 2 then only DEVICE 3 appears, that's very strange... I've just re-ghosted the desk and the problem persists.
    It seems like both touchscreens cannot work well together, and they do separately...

Any thoughts?
  • Yes, I did.

In fact, only 1 touchscreen is detected (DEVICE 1)...
    If I conect both separately I cna manage both to work, but when I connect them together then only DEVICE 1 appears, I've tried to remove this device 1 and re-detect, but then detects the DEVICE 2 but not the DEVICE 1, and if I delete DEVICE 2 then only DEVICE 3 appears, that's very strange... I've just re-ghosted the desk and the problem persists.
    It seems like both touchscreens cannot work well together, and they do separately...

Any thoughts?
Children
No Data
Related