iPC - Broken Touchscreens

Hi there,

I've a iPC console with both Touchscreens not working (no video, no touch), dunno why.

I've tried with other ELO 12" monitors (1715L) and I can see the image, but I'm not able to configure them as touch screens, I can view only one of them... (using xpe 8.6.1).

Can I use 17185L as iPC monitors? or must buy a 12" one? if so, can I use the new model 1215L without problem?

Cheers,
Parents
  • I just found a workaround for this.

As I'm not able to have both DEVICE 1 and DEVICE 2 in the touchscreen windows at same time (I don't know why), I've managed to have it working doing this steps:
    - With no ELO USB connected to the console, just make sure that no DEVICE is on the touchscreen window; if there's some, remove it.
    - Plug USB for DEVICE 1 (main screen - right), and Detect Touchscreens, then DEVICE 1 is found.
    - Calibrate DEVICE 1, as normal...
    - Then plug USB for secondary ELO (left screen) , then re-Detect touchscreens. At this point DEVICE 1 disapear from the window, but DEVICE 2 is found and is on the list.
    - Next is calibrate DEVICE 2. All good.
    - Then (with only device 2 apparently found on the window) both screens are working as touchscreen and calibrated.
    That's the only way I can make it work.

Why isn't both devices displayed in the list at same time... ???

Hope you can helpme with this, as I loose this work when USB are disconected when I move the desk to another gig... and repeat all the same everytime, and I need to speak with each operator for this reason, if not they become crazy with this matter.

Cheers,
  • I just found a workaround for this.

As I'm not able to have both DEVICE 1 and DEVICE 2 in the touchscreen windows at same time (I don't know why), I've managed to have it working doing this steps:
    - With no ELO USB connected to the console, just make sure that no DEVICE is on the touchscreen window; if there's some, remove it.
    - Plug USB for DEVICE 1 (main screen - right), and Detect Touchscreens, then DEVICE 1 is found.
    - Calibrate DEVICE 1, as normal...
    - Then plug USB for secondary ELO (left screen) , then re-Detect touchscreens. At this point DEVICE 1 disapear from the window, but DEVICE 2 is found and is on the list.
    - Next is calibrate DEVICE 2. All good.
    - Then (with only device 2 apparently found on the window) both screens are working as touchscreen and calibrated.
    That's the only way I can make it work.

Why isn't both devices displayed in the list at same time... ???

Hope you can helpme with this, as I loose this work when USB are disconected when I move the desk to another gig... and repeat all the same everytime, and I need to speak with each operator for this reason, if not they become crazy with this matter.

Cheers,
Children
No Data
Related