iPC - Broken Touchscreens

Hi there,

I've a iPC console with both Touchscreens not working (no video, no touch), dunno why.

I've tried with other ELO 12" monitors (1715L) and I can see the image, but I'm not able to configure them as touch screens, I can view only one of them... (using xpe 8.6.1).

Can I use 17185L as iPC monitors? or must buy a 12" one? if so, can I use the new model 1215L without problem?

Cheers,
Parents
  • Does not work Michael.

I've done this but when "Resealing..." is on screen it shows the blue screen of death... always. I've tried 4 times.
    Then I've tried with 2 different touchmonitors (same model ELO 1715L) with same results. Exactly the same, if I do the Full install with 2 monitors hooked, when it reboots and it's "resealing" it shows the blue screen. If I unplug both USB and reboot the console, then it continue the instalation with success, but qhen finished I've the same problems as I decribed in previous posts....

What I can do??

Thanks for the support.
  • Does not work Michael.

I've done this but when "Resealing..." is on screen it shows the blue screen of death... always. I've tried 4 times.
    Then I've tried with 2 different touchmonitors (same model ELO 1715L) with same results. Exactly the same, if I do the Full install with 2 monitors hooked, when it reboots and it's "resealing" it shows the blue screen. If I unplug both USB and reboot the console, then it continue the instalation with success, but qhen finished I've the same problems as I decribed in previous posts....

What I can do??

Thanks for the support.
Children
No Data
Related