iPC - Broken Touchscreens

Hi there,

I've a iPC console with both Touchscreens not working (no video, no touch), dunno why.

I've tried with other ELO 12" monitors (1715L) and I can see the image, but I'm not able to configure them as touch screens, I can view only one of them... (using xpe 8.6.1).

Can I use 17185L as iPC monitors? or must buy a 12" one? if so, can I use the new model 1215L without problem?

Cheers,
Parents
  • FYI,

If tested with the 12" monitors that was shipped with the desk, and works great!
    The fact is the 12" monitors has the backlight broken (both), I can see the image and I can use the touchscreen, but is very very very hard to see whats going on the screen.

Do you think it will be possible to fix the driver to admit the 17" ones? or do you know I is possible to fix the screen backlight on the 12" monitors?

Thanks very much for your support Michael!
  • FYI,

If tested with the 12" monitors that was shipped with the desk, and works great!
    The fact is the 12" monitors has the backlight broken (both), I can see the image and I can use the touchscreen, but is very very very hard to see whats going on the screen.

Do you think it will be possible to fix the driver to admit the 17" ones? or do you know I is possible to fix the screen backlight on the 12" monitors?

Thanks very much for your support Michael!
Children
No Data
Related