Full Boar touch screen

I have a Full Boar with a touch screen connector that has come unplugged and has a broken wire. The wire has been repaired, but there are 2 places available to replug.

This is the right hand touch screen. Video display is fine, just no touch screen. I see the left screen connected to the far left connector. There are then 2 connectors available to its right. I don't know which one of them is correct.

I also have a road hog wing that doesn't display video. When I try to 'turn it on' in the control panel, it fails to stay selected. Happens with both output 1 or 2. Pretty sure that the cable is good, but I will test further today.

Consoles have been on an International tour for the last 2 months and have been getting bounced around a lot.

Thanks,

Bud
Parents
  • Thanks Michael..got the wing working. It was a dodgy cable. Thanks for the info on the connector. That is what I needed to know.

Issue with an IPC. Starts to boot. Does its little screen saver thing. Goes to the white box and lists version of software and STOPS.

Running 3.1.9 Hog III mode. Tried various methods of starting with external keyboard etc. to try to reload software, but no dice.

Whats the best method of getting to the reload software screen?

Thanks
  • Thanks Michael..got the wing working. It was a dodgy cable. Thanks for the info on the connector. That is what I needed to know.

Issue with an IPC. Starts to boot. Does its little screen saver thing. Goes to the white box and lists version of software and STOPS.

Running 3.1.9 Hog III mode. Tried various methods of starting with external keyboard etc. to try to reload software, but no dice.

Whats the best method of getting to the reload software screen?

Thanks
Children
No Data
Related