Blue Screen with Logo Lockup

I have been experiencing issues with my Road Hog Full Boar where the screens will jump to just a Blue Background with the Full Boar logo. When this happens I retain control via the playback but have no control with the keypad and if the clear button is lit, pushing it does not clear anything.

This problem has a tendency to only happen during programming and not during playback. Does anyone have any insight into what may be causing this? I have already done a clean install and updated to the latest software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn Smith
Parents
  • Michael,

I will attempt to reproduce the crash after the conference I am running ends in order to check for a dump file. I was able to reproduce the crash, the steps that would cause the crash were very random but were as folows....

1)I would manually set the studio beams to stop strobing because in the previous cue they were set to strobe.

2)Then after that upon selecting my technobeam group pallete the console would crash at the touch of the technobeam group.

The software version that is being run is 3.2.2(b 3337) and the Full Boar Image is Version 1.8.1.

Thanks for your quick response.
  • Michael,

I will attempt to reproduce the crash after the conference I am running ends in order to check for a dump file. I was able to reproduce the crash, the steps that would cause the crash were very random but were as folows....

1)I would manually set the studio beams to stop strobing because in the previous cue they were set to strobe.

2)Then after that upon selecting my technobeam group pallete the console would crash at the touch of the technobeam group.

The software version that is being run is 3.2.2(b 3337) and the Full Boar Image is Version 1.8.1.

Thanks for your quick response.
Children
No Data
Related