BUG Report: v3.2.2 (3337) 1% intensity value always present

1 - HOG 3
1 - DP8000

Loaded the latest software into two of my Hog 3 consoles. One console works fine the other indicates a 1% value on all the faders. Even the grand master will never go to DBO. It will only go to 1%. This happens with a new show or any show I load. Loaded v3.2.1 (3186) and I do not see this problem.

Serial number of the console this is happening with is 61FA3503254U.
Parents
  • I ran the fader test in 3186 and fader runs 255 to 0. Loaded 3337 again and not having the problem anymore. I also noticed that the flash button lights when all this was happening were not flashing correctly. Thought all of this had something to do with 3337 but now the problem disappeared. Could this be a grumpy motherboard? I have had some issues with this console the past year but nothing as stange as the faders not going to 0%. Is this s sign of hardware needing to be replaced?
  • I ran the fader test in 3186 and fader runs 255 to 0. Loaded 3337 again and not having the problem anymore. I also noticed that the flash button lights when all this was happening were not flashing correctly. Thought all of this had something to do with 3337 but now the problem disappeared. Could this be a grumpy motherboard? I have had some issues with this console the past year but nothing as stange as the faders not going to 0%. Is this s sign of hardware needing to be replaced?
Children
No Data
Related