Hog IPC Front panel and play back wings losing power for a few seconds.

Our iPC was working ok, and a few weeks back for no reason the front panel and the two play back wings started losing power/control for a few seconds and then everything goes back to normal. While this is happening the show keeps running and the only access I have to the console is to the cues assign to the touch screens. Any ideas why is this happening?

The following is my system's info:

Hog iPC config Panel Version: 3.1.2.2697

Hog 3PC Version: v3.1.5 (b2725)

Processor Type: AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+

Total Memory: 1983 MB

Operating System: Windows Xpe

Hog iPC Image Version: 8.5.1Build Date: 12/3/2008 10:22:31 PM

Front Panel Firmware: 1.0.0.18

Touch Screen Firmware Version: 03.08.46
Parents
  • Eric thanks for your feedback, I started paying attention to the radios and cells and something that I noticed is that for some reason static builds really easy around our sound and lighting booth and even the smallest amount of static interrupts the led lights and the control on the front panel and play back wins for a few seconds. The show keeps going while this is happening and I still have control of the cues on the touch screens. About the two gigs of ram they were put in over five years ago and it helped to avoid the constant crashes of the board in the middle of the show. I'm going to keep paying attention to see if static is the main cause of my problem.
  • Eric thanks for your feedback, I started paying attention to the radios and cells and something that I noticed is that for some reason static builds really easy around our sound and lighting booth and even the smallest amount of static interrupts the led lights and the control on the front panel and play back wins for a few seconds. The show keeps going while this is happening and I still have control of the cues on the touch screens. About the two gigs of ram they were put in over five years ago and it helped to avoid the constant crashes of the board in the middle of the show. I'm going to keep paying attention to see if static is the main cause of my problem.
Children
No Data
Related