DP8k Not reponding

I have a problem on my roadhog.

When go foward in my cue list( just on next without time and marks) , my DP8k wil sometimes not responding.

If i restart the dp8k, it happens again after a couple of cues.

Useing Pig >open>backspace
Dp8k Nor responding 864 port=6600-instance-console

Roadhog with no wings
Software v3.2.2 (b3337)
Parents
  • According to Jens from our support staff this was reproducable on his console as well so it is likely not going to be resolved by using a different desk.

Have you tried disabling all sACN and Art-net?

Also Jens mentioned it was cues 159 to 160 where he saw the internal DP8K crash. I recommend trying to copy these cues into your programmer (select the master, then do cue 159 copy enter) and then record, replace the cue back into the cue stack. Do this for both cues 159 and 160 and see if that alleviates the issue.

I am working on getting a developer to look at the dmp files that were sent.
  • According to Jens from our support staff this was reproducable on his console as well so it is likely not going to be resolved by using a different desk.

Have you tried disabling all sACN and Art-net?

Also Jens mentioned it was cues 159 to 160 where he saw the internal DP8K crash. I recommend trying to copy these cues into your programmer (select the master, then do cue 159 copy enter) and then record, replace the cue back into the cue stack. Do this for both cues 159 and 160 and see if that alleviates the issue.

I am working on getting a developer to look at the dmp files that were sent.
Children
No Data
Related