Fixture Library

Does anyone out there have an older fixture library file? I need to merge in just the profile for a Martin Mac 575 Krypton. The whole profile changed in the latest library and my Macs aren't responding correctly. I have already sent an e-mail to HES to change the profile but I am in the middle of a very long day and can't wait until Monday (or later) for the change.

Thank you,
Eric
Parents
  • Is there a way to pull off an old fixture profile from an older version? The Mac 575 profile that HES put in the lastest library is all messed up. The only thing working is intensity and movement. I looked at the attributes and the color and gobo wheels don't even match what is in the Mac user manual neither on the basic nor extended profiles. Both of my "shows" (translated Worship services) have been slightly frustrating because those attributes are not changing.
  • Is there a way to pull off an old fixture profile from an older version? The Mac 575 profile that HES put in the lastest library is all messed up. The only thing working is intensity and movement. I looked at the attributes and the color and gobo wheels don't even match what is in the Mac user manual neither on the basic nor extended profiles. Both of my "shows" (translated Worship services) have been slightly frustrating because those attributes are not changing.
Children
No Data
Related