Intensity control for virtual cues, scenes etc acting up

I absolutely love being able to press and hold on a cuelist or scene button AND on lists assigned to playback bars without actual faders and control the intensity of same. Fantastic !

Problem is it doesn't always work.

Maybe there is a trick??
Parents
  • [QUOTE=c_muenchow;58233]Ed, I think no one replied because we are unsure which feature you are talking about precisely. Are you talking about the ability to press and hold a scene or cuelist directory item and change playback options on the bottom right hand toolbar? You mentioned intensity and to my knowledge there is no way to manually adjust the intensity value of cuelist or scene directory playbacks without assigning them to physical masters.

Hey Chris,

just tried it...
    And yes it works...

Pressing and holding a cuelist or scene button on the touchsrceen opens the cuelist-options on the right-screen as expected on wheel 4 you will have the intensity of this scene or list.

Never recognized this before...
    Cool feature!!!!

Will take a photo later
  • [QUOTE=c_muenchow;58233]Ed, I think no one replied because we are unsure which feature you are talking about precisely. Are you talking about the ability to press and hold a scene or cuelist directory item and change playback options on the bottom right hand toolbar? You mentioned intensity and to my knowledge there is no way to manually adjust the intensity value of cuelist or scene directory playbacks without assigning them to physical masters.

Hey Chris,

just tried it...
    And yes it works...

Pressing and holding a cuelist or scene button on the touchsrceen opens the cuelist-options on the right-screen as expected on wheel 4 you will have the intensity of this scene or list.

Never recognized this before...
    Cool feature!!!!

Will take a photo later
Children
No Data
Related