Intensity control for virtual cues, scenes etc acting up

I absolutely love being able to press and hold on a cuelist or scene button AND on lists assigned to playback bars without actual faders and control the intensity of same. Fantastic !

Problem is it doesn't always work.

Maybe there is a trick??
Parents
  • Thanks. Works great with cuelist not assigned to faders.

I'd still like to see this function work when a list IS assigned to a fader too.

If I have lists/scenes assigned to playbacks but, for whatever reason, don't have the wing attached I would still like to be able to control the intensity with the encoder wheel.

Even better... to have the encoder function similarly to the way fader control is set up in the cuelist options.

If the wing is gone or craps out the only way I know of to control the intensity of what is assigned to the wing is to move it to another fader....or delete it and hold on the list pallete...both very awkward.

Think of it as using the encoder as a fader for the chosen master when choose or the list is touched and held.

Thanks again.
    Ed
  • Thanks. Works great with cuelist not assigned to faders.

I'd still like to see this function work when a list IS assigned to a fader too.

If I have lists/scenes assigned to playbacks but, for whatever reason, don't have the wing attached I would still like to be able to control the intensity with the encoder wheel.

Even better... to have the encoder function similarly to the way fader control is set up in the cuelist options.

If the wing is gone or craps out the only way I know of to control the intensity of what is assigned to the wing is to move it to another fader....or delete it and hold on the list pallete...both very awkward.

Think of it as using the encoder as a fader for the chosen master when choose or the list is touched and held.

Thanks again.
    Ed
Children
No Data
Related