Widget Not Recognized

I'm new to WholeHog - just installed 3PC on a laptop with a single universe USB widget.

When I installed the widget it came up with a message saying "HES Unloaded Widget - X Device Unplugged. High End Dmx Widget - Ready to Use"

Windows device manager shows the "High End DMX Widget" is "working properly." Only the "Link" led is lit on the widget.

When I try to patch a fixture it says "DP8000" found. And if I try to patch a fixture it gives an error "The specified range does not contain valid fixtures."

Any ideas why it doesn't recognize the single universe widget -but says a DP8000 is found?
Parents
  • You must map the widget to the DP8000. Open up the network window (setup, network) and right click on the DP8000 and select settings. Go under the widget outputs tab and you will see exactly what you need to do.

"The specified range does not contain valid fixtures." - This indicated you have not selected any fixtures to patch. Make sure you select some fixtures before hitting @ to bring up the patch @ window.
  • You must map the widget to the DP8000. Open up the network window (setup, network) and right click on the DP8000 and select settings. Go under the widget outputs tab and you will see exactly what you need to do.

"The specified range does not contain valid fixtures." - This indicated you have not selected any fixtures to patch. Make sure you select some fixtures before hitting @ to bring up the patch @ window.
Children
No Data
Related