3.2.1 questions and bugs

I'm wondering what is the logic behind log timestamps... Also it's pretty difficult to figure out what happened, cause when I open the H3 log in H3PC things look very different.

I have had quite a few times strange laggy output and when I monitored Art-net outputs the refresh rate is under 10 fps in my universes. After restarting the console everything runs fine. Any idea what might cause this?

I have managed to crash the desktop many times, when I have tried to open the DP settings from network window (using right click). I think there's a read out of bounds error in log when that happens.
I saved a log after that
dl.dropbox.com/u/18000606/Hog3/Network%20window%20crash.hlg

I crashed the desktop in CD burning. I created a folder to CD master, moved the files there and started burning. The disk had already files on it so it asked a folder again. I typed the folder and when I tried to start the burn desktop crashed. What happened can be seen in the log file at timestamp 69:39:11:306 dl.dropbox.com/u/18000606/Hog3/CDburning%20crash.hlg

I'm also wondering what are those post REFRESH_DMX to Desktop Failed!
errors in the log?

My system:
H3 + 2 x DP8K
DPs have cloned patch and outputting only Art-net (ID 1 2.0.0.10 and ID 3 2.0.0.13)
Parents
  • Sami

Lets break this down:
    The log viewer is meant for internal use by our software developers.
    We ask for this when a crash occurs beacuse its a snap shot of what the desk was doing right before the crash.

Laggy output using artnet:
    Was this just in playback or also during programming?

Desktop Crash when performing right click to open DP setting:
    Tested this on a Road Hog and a Hog 3 and did not crash the desk.
    I will need to look into this some more.

Desktop Crash when buring a CD:
    Did you use the internal keyboard to name the folder? We did have a bug in 3.2.x
    that would crash the desktop when using 'enter' on the internal keyboard. This is fixed internaly and will be included in the next patch.

Can you please upload your show file?
    wetransfer.com/
    MGRAHAM@barco.com
  • Sami

Lets break this down:
    The log viewer is meant for internal use by our software developers.
    We ask for this when a crash occurs beacuse its a snap shot of what the desk was doing right before the crash.

Laggy output using artnet:
    Was this just in playback or also during programming?

Desktop Crash when performing right click to open DP setting:
    Tested this on a Road Hog and a Hog 3 and did not crash the desk.
    I will need to look into this some more.

Desktop Crash when buring a CD:
    Did you use the internal keyboard to name the folder? We did have a bug in 3.2.x
    that would crash the desktop when using 'enter' on the internal keyboard. This is fixed internaly and will be included in the next patch.

Can you please upload your show file?
    wetransfer.com/
    MGRAHAM@barco.com
Children
No Data
Related