Hog 3 not connecting to visualizer

Windows 7 x64
Hog3pc v3.2.2 (b 3337)
Wholehog DP (3337) v3.10
Light Converse - 51.139 - Media

Hi,
I've used this before with no trouble, but with the most recent updates this does not seem to work for me.

I have one computer with LC on it, and the other with Hog3pc on it. The network is setup right and they both are on the same subnetwork.

When i push the "Reconnect" button on the Wholehog DP, I see this:
Session:
Info: Initialising Network

After a second or two "Info: Initialising Network" changes to "Info: Initialising Network OK"

After that it simply goes back to
Session: No server
Info: Scanning for show on port 6600

I don't know why it won't connect because it is obviously finding the hog3 server just won't connect to it. I have all the newest versions of LC, Connectivity, and Hog3pc installed.
Parents
  • A couple of things:
    - Make sure only one network adapter is enabled on your LC computer
    - Make sure if you are using an external DHCP server that the DHCP server on the console is turned off
    - If you are using static IP addresses then post those settings so we can review and try to resolve if there are any conflicts there
    - Also make sure that there is only one LC.exe process running in your task manager on your PC

I just re-tested the reconnect button again this morning in our lab and did not see this issue you guys are seeing to hopefully we can narrow down what is causing the problem.
  • A couple of things:
    - Make sure only one network adapter is enabled on your LC computer
    - Make sure if you are using an external DHCP server that the DHCP server on the console is turned off
    - If you are using static IP addresses then post those settings so we can review and try to resolve if there are any conflicts there
    - Also make sure that there is only one LC.exe process running in your task manager on your PC

I just re-tested the reconnect button again this morning in our lab and did not see this issue you guys are seeing to hopefully we can narrow down what is causing the problem.
Children
No Data
Related