Wholehog 3 - No output

Hello to all,

Just a few days ago I was load show which has been maked in software version 3.2.1 show includes one dp8000.
On my desk I have software version 3.1.9 and dp 2000.

After that desk no longer gives DMX output, neither in dp2000, neither on the desk outputs(left touchscreen).
Now we have downgrade to ver.2.5.0 and only in that version outputs working fine.
We have been trying to do full install to 3.1.9. and same situation appears. NO DMX AT ALL

Thanks
Parents
  • On the "desk outputs" (I think you´re talking about the DMX-Window) you only see a output when a DP or Widget is attached and running.

Do you see the DP in the Network window? What is the status of the DP? Any switches, routers etc in use? What is your network and IP-setup looking like?

When you load a show which was made with DP8000 you need to add DP2000 to your show and then clone the universes from the DP8000 to the DP2000.

From 3.2 on DP2000 is no longer supported.
  • On the "desk outputs" (I think you´re talking about the DMX-Window) you only see a output when a DP or Widget is attached and running.

Do you see the DP in the Network window? What is the status of the DP? Any switches, routers etc in use? What is your network and IP-setup looking like?

When you load a show which was made with DP8000 you need to add DP2000 to your show and then clone the universes from the DP8000 to the DP2000.

From 3.2 on DP2000 is no longer supported.
Children
No Data
Related