Wholehog 3 - No output

Hello to all,

Just a few days ago I was load show which has been maked in software version 3.2.1 show includes one dp8000.
On my desk I have software version 3.1.9 and dp 2000.

After that desk no longer gives DMX output, neither in dp2000, neither on the desk outputs(left touchscreen).
Now we have downgrade to ver.2.5.0 and only in that version outputs working fine.
We have been trying to do full install to 3.1.9. and same situation appears. NO DMX AT ALL

Thanks
Parents
  • Sasa & Marco,

It looks like your DP2000 might be suffering from a very rare bug that we found some time ago related to upgrades past v3.0.

We came across this here in the lab at one point and were able to resolve the issue by downgrading the DPs to a software version that I have linked below.

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/software/gut_3.0.0_(Build_2382).fpspkg

NOTE: First image the console to v3.1.9, then downgrade to the version I have linked to above. After downgrading the DPs to this software version you should have dmx output again and then be able to upgrade to the latest software version and still have dmx output. It's still a bit of a mystery to us as to why this occurs and why it only effects certain DPs but this workaround has worked for us in the lab.
  • Sasa & Marco,

It looks like your DP2000 might be suffering from a very rare bug that we found some time ago related to upgrades past v3.0.

We came across this here in the lab at one point and were able to resolve the issue by downgrading the DPs to a software version that I have linked below.

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/software/gut_3.0.0_(Build_2382).fpspkg

NOTE: First image the console to v3.1.9, then downgrade to the version I have linked to above. After downgrading the DPs to this software version you should have dmx output again and then be able to upgrade to the latest software version and still have dmx output. It's still a bit of a mystery to us as to why this occurs and why it only effects certain DPs but this workaround has worked for us in the lab.
Children
No Data
Related