patch question

Question: Is it possible or is there a way to patch multiple deskchannels to the same dmx address? For instance deskchannel 1>100 patched to address 1>100 and deskchannels 101>200 also patched to address 1>100.

Thanks!
Frank..
Parents
  • Thanks for your reply!
    I know it's not logical but this is the thing. The console outputs through Artnet to a computer with a special written software package. Lights, video etc. all output to this computer and the computer decides what to sent to fixtures, dimmers and led. But i have to send different values for the same fixtures at the same time. The software "grabs" the right value at a certain point in the show. I tried it on other console types to, but also not possible to patch multiple deskchannels to the same address. Which is logical off course...
    Maybe they have to rewrite the software for this tv gameshow.
    To be continued..
  • Thanks for your reply!
    I know it's not logical but this is the thing. The console outputs through Artnet to a computer with a special written software package. Lights, video etc. all output to this computer and the computer decides what to sent to fixtures, dimmers and led. But i have to send different values for the same fixtures at the same time. The software "grabs" the right value at a certain point in the show. I tried it on other console types to, but also not possible to patch multiple deskchannels to the same address. Which is logical off course...
    Maybe they have to rewrite the software for this tv gameshow.
    To be continued..
Children
No Data
Related