Macros, and what to use them for.

I know that macros can be vary powerful and take many steps out of our day to day button pushing.

I would like to know how you all are using your macros. Have you made any interesting ones??

Are you using them in your day to day programming?

what are you using more? comment macros or keystroke macros
Parents
  • I have a bank of them for my "marking" that I do myself.

1 second, 2 second, 3 second and 4 second versions...
    Int Time X, Pos Col Beam Time 0, Pos Col Beam Time Time X.5

Whatever I have selected, hit the appropriate macro for the intensity timing and off it goes.

I also have 2 that I throw onto flash buttons that either increases the media file number by 1 or reduces it by 1 to quickly flip through media in the selected folder (stole that one from Brad!!)

I have a macro that changes my Cue List directory to sorted by NAME and then one that returns it to sort by Number.

I have a macro that switches to my "performance" preferences and one that switches to my "programming" preferences...

There's lots to play with...whatever you find yourself doing often, make a macro.
  • I have a bank of them for my "marking" that I do myself.

1 second, 2 second, 3 second and 4 second versions...
    Int Time X, Pos Col Beam Time 0, Pos Col Beam Time Time X.5

Whatever I have selected, hit the appropriate macro for the intensity timing and off it goes.

I also have 2 that I throw onto flash buttons that either increases the media file number by 1 or reduces it by 1 to quickly flip through media in the selected folder (stole that one from Brad!!)

I have a macro that changes my Cue List directory to sorted by NAME and then one that returns it to sort by Number.

I have a macro that switches to my "performance" preferences and one that switches to my "programming" preferences...

There's lots to play with...whatever you find yourself doing often, make a macro.
Children
No Data
Related