Macros, and what to use them for.

I know that macros can be vary powerful and take many steps out of our day to day button pushing.

I would like to know how you all are using your macros. Have you made any interesting ones??

Are you using them in your day to day programming?

what are you using more? comment macros or keystroke macros
Parents
  • [QUOTE=snowmaniac153;58274]Ooooo, that makes scene, thanks for the update, I was trying everything to get it to only play from a flash button, like a stand alone executor. burning up a fader only to have a play macro is not the best option for me. I need to buy a Midi keyboard and play some marco keys.

Make a custom view with your list window open...then use it as a virtual.

Like I mentioned, I only use it when first flipping through media to test and finalize things. It's on it's own page with a couple other media test faders so it's not that big of a deal.

Flip back to the page where I was and all is good.
  • [QUOTE=snowmaniac153;58274]Ooooo, that makes scene, thanks for the update, I was trying everything to get it to only play from a flash button, like a stand alone executor. burning up a fader only to have a play macro is not the best option for me. I need to buy a Midi keyboard and play some marco keys.

Make a custom view with your list window open...then use it as a virtual.

Like I mentioned, I only use it when first flipping through media to test and finalize things. It's on it's own page with a couple other media test faders so it's not that big of a deal.

Flip back to the page where I was and all is good.
Children
No Data
Related