tracking question

Q1, fixture moves to stage
Q2, I would like to have Fixture no longer be in this Q,,, just go home... But I do not want to give it hard values to go home..

I want to be able to just Knockout the fixture from Q2. But Q1 is tracking it to Q2. what are the steps to get this light out of cue 2??

thanks for the help, yet again.
Parents
  • Whether fully implemented or not, you can use OFF values to release parameters from a cue list.

The only way I know how to create OFF values is to create them in a cue list.
    1. Create a blank cue in a new cue list. Let's call it cue 2.
    2. Pull all of the fixture parameters into the programmer. Record them as cue 1 CUE ONLY.
    3. Your cue 2 is now full of OFF values. You can store them to palettes if you wish.

When you want the parameters to disappear from your cue list, copy the OFF values from wherever you have stored them. The parameters will release when the cue is executed.
  • Whether fully implemented or not, you can use OFF values to release parameters from a cue list.

The only way I know how to create OFF values is to create them in a cue list.
    1. Create a blank cue in a new cue list. Let's call it cue 2.
    2. Pull all of the fixture parameters into the programmer. Record them as cue 1 CUE ONLY.
    3. Your cue 2 is now full of OFF values. You can store them to palettes if you wish.

When you want the parameters to disappear from your cue list, copy the OFF values from wherever you have stored them. The parameters will release when the cue is executed.
Children
No Data
Related